Texas General Warranty Deed - Individual to Individual with Reserved Life Estate in Grantor
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a General Warranty Deed where the Grantor is an individual and the Grantee is an individual. Grantor conveys and generally warrants the described property to the Grantee. Grantor reserves a life estates in the property. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Texas General Warranty Deed from a Limited Liability Company to a Municipal Corporation
- View Texas General Warranty Deed - Six Grantors to One Grantee
- View Texas Special Warranty Deed - Individual to Individual
- View Texas Special Warranty Deed - Individual to Corporation
- View Texas Special Warranty Deed - Husband and Wife to Individual
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.