Texas Subject Life
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a General Warranty Deed where the Grantors are five individuals and the Grantees are four individuals. Grantors convey and generally warrant the described property to the Grantees. The Grantees take the property as tenants in common or joint tenants with the right of survivorship. The Grantees also take the property subject to a life estate in a named individual. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Texas Warranty Deed from Husband to Himself and Wife
- View Texas Warranty Deed from two Individuals to LLC
- View Texas Warranty Deed from Corporation to Corporation
- View Texas General Warranty Deed - Trust to Limited Liability Company
- View Texas General Warranty Deed - Individual to Husband and Wife
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.