Texas General Warranty Deed - Husband and Wife to Limited Partnership
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a General Warranty Deed where the grantors are husband and wife and the grantee is a limited partnership. Grantors convey and generally warrant the described property to the grantee. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Texas General Warranty Deed from Four Grantors to One Grantee
- View Texas Fiduciary Deed for use by Executors, Trustees, Trustors, Administrators and other Fiduciaries
- View Texas Warranty Deed - One Individual to Two Individuals
- View Texas FHA Warranty Deed
- View Texas Warranty Deed - Nine Individuals to an Estate
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.