Husband And Wife As Grantees In Warranty Deed In State Of Tn
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Warranty Deed where the grantor is an individual and the grantees are husband and wife. Grantor conveys and warrants the described property to the grantees. Grantees take the property as tenants by the entireties, joint tenants with the right of survivorship, or as tenants in common. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Tennessee Warranty Deed for Individual to General Partnership
- View Tennessee Warranty Deed for Husband and Wife Converting Property from Tenants in Common to Joint Tenancy
- View Tennessee Warranty Deed from Individual to Corporation
- View Tennessee Warranty Deed from Individual to Husband and Wife
- View Tennessee Warranty Deed from Husband and Wife to LLC
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.