Tennessee Warranty Deed - Parent to Four Children with Reserved Life Estate
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Warranty Deed where the grantor is an individual parent and the grantees are four of grantor's children. Grantor conveys and warrants the described property to the grantees subject to a life estate reserved by grantor. The grantees take the property as tenants in common or as joint tenants with the right of survivorship. This deed complies with all state statutory requirements.
- View Tennessee Warranty Deed for Individual to General Partnership
- View Tennessee Warranty Deed for Husband and Wife Converting Property from Tenants in Common to Joint Tenancy
- View Tennessee Warranty Deed from two Individuals to LLC
- View Tennessee Warranty Deed from two Individuals to Corporation
- View Tennessee Warranty Deed from two Individuals to Husband and Wife
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.