South Carolina General Warranty Deed - One Individual to Two Individuals
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a General Warranty Deed where the grantor is an individual and the grantees are two individuals. Grantor conveys and generally warrants the described property to the grantees. The grantees take the property as tenants in common or as joint tenants with the right of survivorship. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View South Carolina Warranty Deed for Transfer of Life Estate
- View South Carolina Warranty Deed from Husband and Wife to an Individual
- View South Carolina Warranty Deed from two Individuals to Husband and Wife
- View South Carolina Warranty Deed from an Individual to Three Individuals
- View South Carolina General Warranty Deed - Husband and Wife to Four Individuals
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.