Special Warranty Deed With A Subject To A Life Estate
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Special Warranty Deed where the Grantor is a Trust and the Grantees are four individuals receiving stated shares of the property subject to a life estate in a named individual. Grantor conveys and specially warrants the described property to the Grantees. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Oklahoma Special Warranty Deed - Corporation to Individual
- View Oklahoma Special Warranty Deed from Husband and Wife to Individual
- View Oklahoma Special Warranty Deed - Limited Liability Company to Limited Liability Company
- View Oklahoma Special Warranty Deed from an Individual to a Limited Liability Company
- View Oklahoma Special Warranty Deed - Corporation to Two Individuals / Husband and Wife
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.