New York Warranty Deed - Corporation to Trust
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Warranty Deed where the Grantor is a Corporation and the Grantee is also a Trust. Grantor conveys and warrants the described property to the Grantee. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View New York Warranty Deed for Four Individuals to Two Individuals as Tenants in Common
- View New York Deed Two Individuals to Group of Individual
- View New York Fiduciary Deed for use by Executors, Trustees, Trustors, Administrators and other Fiduciaries
- View New York Warranty Deed to Separate Property of One Spouse to Both Spouses as Joint Tenants
- View New York Warranty Deed for Separate or Joint Property to Joint Tenancy
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.