New York Quitclaim Deed - Individual to Two Individuals
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Quitclaim Deed where the grantor is an individual and the grantees are two individuals. Grantor conveys and quitclaims the described property to grantees. The grantees take the property as tenants in common or as joint tenants with the right of survivorship. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View New York Quitclaim Deed from Individual to Husband and Wife
- View New York Quitclaim Deed from Three Individuals to a Limited Liability Company
- View New York Quitclaim Deed - Two Individuals to One Individual
- View New York Quitclaim Deed - Two Individuals to Two Individuals
- View New York Quitclaim Deed - Individual to an Trust
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.