New York Quitclaim Deed - Two Individuals to Two Individuals
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a Quitclaim Deed where the grantors are two individuals and the grantees are two individuals. Grantors convey and quitclaim the described property to grantees. Grantees take the property as joint tenants with the right of survivorship or as tenants in common. The acknowledements are specifically for use by grantees executing the deed outside the State of New York. This deed complies with all state laws.
- View New York Quitclaim Deed from Individual to Husband and Wife
- View New York Quitclaim Deed from Three Individuals to a Limited Liability Company
- View New York Quitclaim Deed - Two Individuals to One Individual
- View New York Quitclaim Deed - Individual to an Trust
- View New York Quitclaim Deed - Individual to Two Individuals
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.