Nevada Personal Planning Packages
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview nv attorney
Description life documents planning
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. General Durable Power of Attorney
3. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
4. Statutory Living Will
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care - This Statutory Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care form gives your agent the authority to make any and all health care decisions for you in accordance with your wishes when you are no longer capable of making them yourself.
4. Statutory Living Will - Declaration allowing attending physician to administer or withhold life sustaining treatment - This form allows you to express your wishes and desires regarding whether or not your life is prolonged by artificial means.
5. Declaration - Withholding or withdrawing life-sustaining treatment by appointee - Declaration allowing another to make decisions - This is a statutory form that is provided for in the Nevada Revised Statutes.
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need nevada will attorney, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.