Nevada Transfer on Death Deed or TOD - Beneficiary Deed for Individual to Husband and Wife / Two Individuals
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Transfer on Death Deed - Beneficiary Deed - Nevada - Individual to Individual: This deed is used to transfer the ownership or title of a parcel of land upon the death of the Grantor to the Grantees. It does not transfer any present ownership interest in the property and is revocable at any time. Therefore, it is commonly used to avoid probate upon death.
- View Nevada Transfer on Death Deed or TOD - Beneficiary Deed from Husband and Wife / Two Individuals to Husband and Wife / Two Individuals
- View Nevada Fiduciary Deed for Condominium
- View Nevada Quitclaim Deed from Individual to Husband and Wife
- View Nevada Quitclaim Deed Two Individuals to Three Individuals
- View Nevada Quitclaim Deed from a Limited Liability Company to a Limited Liability Company
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.