New Mexico Life Documents Planning Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview nm attorney
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Affidavit as to Power of Attorney Being in Full Force
3. Statutory General Power of Attorney
4. Health Care Directive
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Affidavit as to Power of Attorney Being in Full Force - Statutory - This form is an affidavit to be signed for an attorney in fact stating that the attorney in fact has no knowledge of the revocation or cancellation of a power of attorney or of the death of the principal in a power of attorney.
3. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions - his is a statutory form, that is, it is provided for in the New Mexico Statutes Annotated. By using this form, you can create a general, limited, or durable Power of Attorney. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services.
4. Health Care Directive with Optional Health Care Directive Statutory including Living Will Provisions - This form allows you to give instructions about your own health care and an opportunity to name someone else to make health-care decisions for you.
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
- View New Mexico Organizing your Personal Assets Package
- View New Mexico Essential Legal Life Documents for Baby Boomers
- View New Mexico Essential Legal Life Documents for Newlyweds
- View New Mexico Essential Legal Life Documents for Military Personnel
- View New Mexico Essential Legal Life Documents for New Parents
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.