The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description purchase legal forms
This Option to Purchase Addendum to Residential and Lease Agreement is entered into by and between the lessor and the lessee. The lessor agrees not to offer the residence for sale to anyone during the term of the lease, and to give the lessee (tenant) the option to purchase the residence at any time prior to the expiration of the lease, provided the lessee gives notice of intent to purchase in accordance with the provisions of the Addendum. At that point, a separate contract of sale will be executed and the sale will proceed as any sale would.
Please note: This Addendum form is NOT a lease agreement. You will need a separate Residential Lease Agreement. The Addendum would be attached to that Agreement
- View New Mexico Notice to Lessor Exercising Option to Purchase
- View New Mexico Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with No Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View New Mexico 7 Day Notice of Termination for Second Material Breach within Six Months of Initial Material Breach - Residential
- View New Mexico Notice of Default in Payment of Rent as Warning Prior to Demand to Pay or Terminate for Residential Property
- View New Mexico Letter from Tenant to Landlord responding to Notice to Terminate for Noncompliance - Noncompliant condition caused by Landlord's own deliberate or negligent act
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need new mexico residential lease agreement, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.