New Hampshire Juvenile Return of Service
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This is an official form from the New Hampshire Judicial Branch. This form is used by law enforcement to inform the court how, when, and upon whom the juvenile petition was served. It complies with all applicable laws and statutes. USLF amends and updates the forms as is required by New Hampshire statutes and law.
- View New Hampshire Juvenile Waiver of Counsel
- View New Hampshire Agreement to Waive Initial Time Limits
- View New Hampshire Delinquency of Acknowledgment and Waiver of Rights
- View New Hampshire CHINS Acknowledgment and Waiver of Rights
- View New Hampshire Juvenile Acknowledgment and Waiver of Right to Jury Trial
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.