Nebraska Request for Information from Prime Contractor - Corporation or LLC
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This Request for Information from Prime Contractor is for use by a corporation or LLC who may claim a lien under the Nebraska Construction Lien Act through a prime contractor to request that the prime contractor provide within a reasonable time not exceeding ten days a description of the real estate being improved, the name and address of the contracting owner with whom the prime contractor contracted, and whether there is a surety bond, and if so, the name of the surety.
- View Nebraska Notice of Right to Assert a Lien - Individual
- View Nebraska Notice of Assignment of Lien - Individual
- View Nebraska Amendment of Recorded Lien - Corporation or LLC
- View Nebraska Amendment of Recorded Lien - Individual
- View Nebraska Affidavit That Notice of Termination Sent to All Claimants Requesting Notice - Corporation or LLC
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.