North Carolina Order Providing Credit Against Service of Sentence
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Order Providing Credit Against Service of Sentence: This is an official form from the North Carolina Administration of the Courts (AOC), which complies with all applicable laws and statutes. USLF amends and updates the forms as is required by North Carolina statutes and law.
- View North Carolina Judgment and Commitment Active Punishment Misdemeanors - Structured Sentencing
- View North Carolina Felony Judgment Findings of Aggravating and Mitigating Factors - Structured Sentencing
- View North Carolina Restitution Worksheet, Notice And Order - Initial Sentencing
- View North Carolina Motion - Agreement and Order to Defer Prosecution - Structured Sentencing
- View North Carolina Worksheet Prior Record Level for Felony Sentencing and Prior Conviction Level for Misdemeanor Sentencing (Structured Sentencing)
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.