North Carolina Order Forfeiting Motor Vehicle after Hearing - DWI Seizure
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Order Forfeiting Motor Vehicle after Hearing (DWI Seizure): This is an official form from the North Carolina Administration of the Courts (AOC), which complies with all applicable laws and statutes. USLF amends and updates the forms as is required by North Carolina statutes and law.
- View North Carolina Notice of Vehicle Impoundment Pretrial Release Procedure Prosecutor's Notice of Hearing
- View North Carolina Non-Defendant Owner's Petition - Application for Release of Seized Motor Vehicle Acknowledgment
- View North Carolina Bond to Secure Return of Motor Vehicle for Hearing on Petition for Release
- View North Carolina Order on Non-Defendant Owner's Petition - Application for Release of Seized Motor Vehicle
- View North Carolina Defendant Owner's Petition for Release of Seized Vehicle - Defendant had no impaired driving license revocation and Order
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.