The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package can be used by married persons who wish to define and specify their respective and collective rights in the separate and joint property of the parties. These forms are often used by couples who want to ensure the proper and organized disposition of their assets in the event of death or divorce. Among the benefits that postnuptial agreements provide are avoidance of costly litigation, protection of family and/or business assets, protection against creditors and assurance that the marital property will be disposed of properly.
Included in your package are the following forms:
1. Postnuptial Property Agreement;
2. Amendment to Postnuptial Property Agreement; and
3. Revocation of Postnuptial Property Agreement.
- View Montana Premarital Agreements Package
- View Amendment to Postnuptial Property Agreement - Montana
- View Postnuptial Property Agreement - Montana
- View Revocation of Postnuptial Property Agreement - Montana
- View Montana Prenuptial Premarital Agreement - Uniform Premarital Agreement Act - with Financial Statements
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.