Mississippi Buy Sell Agreement Package
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
With this Buy-Sell Agreement Package, you will find the forms that are necessary for a future sale of a partner’s or shareholder's interest. In a buy-sell agreement, the party contractually limits his or her ability to dispose of his or her interest in the partnership or corporation to the terms of the agreement, and control of the partnership or corporation may be assured.
Included in your package are the following forms:
- Buy-Sell Agreement Between Shareholders of Corp
- Buy-Sell Agreement Between Partners of Partnership
- Non-Compete Agreement Between Buyer and Seller
- Buy-Sell or Stock Purchase Agreement Covering Common Stock in a Closely Held Corporation with an Option to Fund the Purchase Through Life Insurance
- Buy-Sell Clauses and Related Material
Detailed information on forms included:
- Buy-Sell Agreement Between Shareholders of Corp. - The purpose of this agreement is to provide for the sale by a stockholder during his/her lifetime, or by a deceased stockholder's estate, and to provide all or a substantial part of the funds for the purchase. The form contains the following provisions: total value of the capital stock, procedure upon the death of a stockholder, and amending procedures for the agreement.
- Buy-Sell Agreement Between Partners of Partnership - This form is an agreement in which the partners are engaged in a particular business and the purpose of this agreement is to provide for the sale by a partner during a partner's lifetime, or by a deceased partner's estate, of his interest in the partnership, and for the purchase of such interest by the partnership at a price fairly established, and to provide all or a substantial part of the funds for the purchase.
- Non-Compete Agreement Between Buyer and Seller- In this form, the seller and purchaser agree not to compete with each other in the specified industry and territory for a certain time period. The form is designed to be adapted to fit your particular needs.
- Buy-Sell Clauses and Related Material - This form is a model adaptable for use in partnership matters, based on an example clause used by a 50-50 general partnership or limited liability company joint venture. Buy-sell device includes an auction procedure. Adapt the form to your specific needs and fill in the information.
- Buy-Sell or Stock Purchase Agreement Covering Common Stock in a Closely Held Corporation with an Option to Fund the Purchase Through Life Insurance- This form is set up as a Buy Sell Agreement between the Corporation and a key shareholder. It applies in the case of the death, disability, retirement or offer of shareholder to sell the stock during his lifetime.
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.