The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview motion for discovery
Description motion to discovery
Rule 26-c of the Mississippi Rules of Civil Procedure provides in part as follows: At any time after the commencement of the action, the court may hold a conference on the subject of discovery, and shall do so if requested by any party. The request for discovery conference shall certify that counsel has conferred, or made reasonable effort to confer, with opposing counsel concerning the matters set forth in the request.
Any objections or additions to the items contained in the request shall be served and filed no later than ten days after service of the request.
This motion can be used in a situation where counsel for the plaintiff and defendant cannot reach an agreement on the above matters.
- View Mississippi Motion to Reset Hearing to Complete Discovery
- View Mississippi Notice of Service
- View Mississippi Joint Motion for Leave to Propound Additional Discovery
- View Mississippi Motion for Additional Time to Respond to First Request for Admissions
- View Mississippi Defendant's Supplement to Interrogatories and Request for Production of Documents
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.