Amendment to Notice to the Commissioner Regarding Possible Claims under Minnesota Statutes Prior to Closing of Estate - UCBC Form 70.3.2
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is one of the Uniform Conveyancing Blanks developed by Minnesota Uniform Conveyancing Blanks Commission pursuant to Minnesota Code Section 507.09. These forms are to be used as a guide. The form is available here in PDF format.
- View Amendment to Notice to the Commissioner Regarding Possible Claims under Minnesota Statutes - UCBC Form 70.3.3
- View Minnesota Summary Real Estate Disposition Judgment - UCBC Form 80.1.2
- View Minnesota Assignment of Contract for Deed and Warranty Deed by Business Entity - UCBC Form 30.3.5
- View Minnesota Affidavit of Identity and Survivorship for Death occurring after Dec. 31, 1979 - UCBC Form 50.2.2
- View Minnesota Affidavit By An Initial Transferee - By Individual - UCBC Form 100.2.3
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.