Mn To Claims
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is one of the Uniform Conveyancing Blanks developed by Minnesota Uniform Conveyancing Blanks Commission pursuant to Minnesota Code Section 507.09. These forms, which pertain to the transfer of legal title of property from one person to another, or the granting of an encumbrance such as a mortgage or a lien, have been approved by the Commissioner of Commerce. The form is available here in PDF format.
- View Amendment to Notice to the Commissioner Regarding Possible Claims under Minnesota Statutes Prior to Closing of Estate - UCBC Form 70.3.2
- View Minnesota Summary Real Estate Disposition Judgment - UCBC Form 80.1.2
- View Minnesota Assignment of Contract for Deed and Warranty Deed by Business Entity - UCBC Form 30.3.5
- View Minnesota Affidavit of Custodian
- View Minnesota Affidavit of Authority of Successor Attorney-in-Fact - UCBC Form 100.2.2
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.