Minnesota Statutory Short Form Power of Attorney - UCBC Form 100.1.1
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is one of the Uniform Conveyancing Blanks developed by Minnesota Uniform Conveyancing Blanks Commission pursuant to Minnesota Code Section 507.09. These forms, which pertain to the transfer of legal title of property from one person to another, or the granting of an encumbrance such as a mortgage or a lien, have been approved by the Commissioner of Commerce. The form is available here in PDF format. The form should be notarized.
- View Minnesota Deed of Sale by Business Entity Personal Representative to Business Entity - UCBC Form 10.5.8
- View Minnesota Affidavit of Postponement
- View Minnesota Consent of Spouse to Deed of Sale - Personal Representative - UCBC Form 70.1.1
- View Minnesota Deed of Sale by Business Entity Personal Representative to Joint Tenants - UCBC Form 10.5.7
- View Minnesota Deed of Sale by Business Entity to Personal Representative to Individuals - UCBC Form 10.5.6
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.