Instructions For Affidavit Of Mailing Of Notice To The Commissioner Of Human Services Regarding Possible Claims
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is one of the Uniform Conveyancing Blanks developed by Minnesota Uniform Conveyancing Blanks Commission pursuant to Minnesota Code Section 507.09. These forms, which pertain to the transfer of legal title of property from one person to another, or the granting of an encumbrance such as a mortgage or a lien, have been approved by the Commissioner of Commerce. The form is available here in PDF format.
- View Affidavit of Service of Amendment to Notice to the Commissioner of Human Services Regarding Possible Claims under Minnesota Statutes Prior to Closing of Estate - UCBC Form 70.3.5
- View Affidavit of Service of Amendment to Notice to the Commissioner of Human Services Regarding Possible Claims under Minnesota Statutes - UCBC Form 70.3.6
- View Minnesota Affidavit of Service On Occupant, Affidavit of Vacancy - UCBC Form 60.3.4
- View Minnesota Affidavit Regarding Military Service - UCBC Form 60.3.8
- View Minnesota Affidavit of Creditor Regarding Non-Homestead Status
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.