Minnesota Assignment of Mortgage by Individuals - UCBC Form 20.3.1
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is one of the Uniform Conveyancing Blanks developed by Minnesota Uniform Conveyancing Blanks Commission pursuant to Minnesota Code Section 507.09. These forms, which pertain to the transfer of legal title of property from one person to another, or the granting of an encumbrance such as a mortgage or a lien, have been approved by the Commissioner of Commerce. The form is available here in PDF format.
- View Minnesota Assignment of Mortgage by Business Entity with Change of Name or Identity - Minn. Stat. 507.411 - UCBC Form 20.3.3
- View Minnesota Assignment of Mortgage by Business Entity - UCBC Form 20.3.2
- View Minnesota Assignment of Contract for Deed - By Individual Seller, Purchaser or Assignee - UCBC Form 30.3.1
- View Minnesota Assignment of Contract for Deed And Quit Claim Deed - UCBC Form 30.3.3
- View Minnesota Mortgage Addendum - UCBC Form 20.2.1
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.