Minnesota Affidavit By An Initial Transferee - By Individual - UCBC Form 100.2.3
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is one of the Uniform Conveyancing Blanks developed by Minnesota Uniform Conveyancing Blanks Commission pursuant to Minnesota Code Section 507.09. These forms, which pertain to the transfer of legal title of property from one person to another, or the granting of an encumbrance such as a mortgage or a lien, have been approved by the Commissioner of Commerce. The form is available here in PDF format.
- View Minnesota Affidavit By An Initial Transferee - By Corporation or Partnership - UCBC Form 100.2.4
- View Minnesota Affidavit of Creditor Regarding Non-Homestead Status
- View Minnesota Affidavit of Identity and Survivorship for Death occurring after Dec. 31, 1979 - UCBC Form 50.2.2
- View Minnesota Affidavit Regarding Partnership - UCBC Form 118-M
- View Minnesota Affidavit Regarding Corporation - UCBC Form 50.1.3
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.