The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview drainage easement
An easement and right-of-way for the construction, maintenance, repair, or replacement of storm drains on or across said premises.
An easement gives one party the right to go onto another party's property. That property may be owned by a private person, a business entity, or a group of owners. Utilities often get easements that allow them to run pipes or phone lines beneath private property. Easements may be obtained for access to another property, called "access and egress", use of spring water, entry to make repairs on a fence or slide area, drive cattle across and other uses. The easement is a real property interest, but separate from the legal title of the owner of the underlying land.
- View Maine Conservation Easement for Working Forest Preservation
- View Maine Complaint for Declaratory Relief of Access Easement by Implication or Necessity Due to Landlocked Property
- View Maine Federal Affidavit
- View Maine Motion for Entry of Default and Default Judgment
- View Maine Application to Clerk for Default
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.