The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description louisiana custody judgement form
This is an example of a Consent Judgment in a child custody matter in which the plaintiff is granted the custody of the minor child, subject to reasonable visitation rights by the defendant. Court costs are ordered to be divided between the two parties. A Consent Judgment is a judgment issued by a judge based on an agreement between the parties to a lawsuit to settle the matter, aimed at ending the litigation with a judgment that is enforceable.
- View Louisiana Amended Judgment of Custody, Visitation, Restraining Orders, Child Support
- View Louisiana Amended Order of Custody
- View Louisiana Letter to Opposing Counsel regarding Amendment to Joint Custody Implementation Plan
- View Louisiana Joint Motion to Amend Custody Plan
- View Louisiana Joint Custody Implementation Plan
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.