The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This state-specific form must be filed with the appropriate state agency in compliance with state law in order to create a new professional service corporation. The form contains basic information concerning the professional service corporation, normally including the professional service corporation's name, purpose and duration of the professional service corporation, the registered address, registered agent, and related information.
- View Kentucky Articles of Incorporation for Professional Service Corporation
- View Sample Annual Minutes for a Kentucky Professional Service Corporation
- View Organizational Minutes for a Kentucky Professional Service Corporation
- View Kentucky Sample Transmittal Letter for Articles of Incorporation
- View Sample Bylaws for a Kentucky Professional Service Corporation
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.