Illinois Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Designation of Standby Guardian
3. Appointment of Short Term Guardian
4. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions
5. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
6. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will
7. Statutory Power of Attorney for Mental Health Care
8. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
9. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Bonus financial forms!
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Designation of Standby Guardian - A standby guardian is someone who has been appointed by the court as the person who will act as guardian of the disabled person when the disabled person's guardian dies or is no longer willing or able to make and carry out day-to-day care decisions concerning the disabled person. By properly completing this form, a guardian is naming the person that the guardian wants to be appointed as the standby guardian of the disabled person. Signing the form does not appoint the standby guardian; to be appointed, a petition must be filed in and approved by the court.
3. Appointment of Short Term Guardian - Statutory Form - This form provides for the appointment of a short-term guardian of a disabled person for a cumulative total of up to 60 days during any 12 month period.
4. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions - Short Term Power of Attorney for Property - This Power of Attorney is a statutory form which means it has been approved by the state legislature. It provides for the appointment of an attorney-in-fact for various matters, which you select, including property, finances, real estate, business, banking, litigation and many more options. Note: Do not alter this statutory form other than to include the optional provisions listed. Only complete it as desired.
5. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care - This Power of Attorney for Health Care allows you to appoint a person to make health care decisions for you when you are not capable of making the decision. You may limit this person's authority or the duration of his/her authority to speak for you.
6. Statutory Equivalent of Living Will or Declaration - This form is called a "Declaration" and it is the equivalent of a Living Will. It provides instructions to your family and doctors should you have an incurable injury, disease, illness or condition and you are unable to express your wishes with regard to treatment.
7. Statutory Power of Attorney for Mental Health Care - This document allows you to make decisions in advance about 3 types of mental health treatment: psychotropic medication, electroconvulsive therapy, and short-term (up to 17 days) admission to a treatment facility.
8. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
9. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.