Georgia Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions
3. Statutory Advance Directive for Healthcare
4. Designation of Standby Guardian
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Bonus financial forms!
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Statutory General Power of Attorney with Durable Provisions - Financial Power of Attorney - This is a statutory form provided for in the Georgia Code. It grants your attorney in fact (your agent) VERY broad powers with regard to your property and finances. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services.
3. Statutory Advance Directive for Healthcare - This Statutory Advance Directive for Healthcare allows you to choose someone to make health care decisions for you when you cannot (or do not want to) make health care decisions for yourself and for you after your death with respect to an autopsy, organ donation, body donation, and final disposition of your body. You can also use this form to state your treatment preferences if you have a terminal condition or if you are in a state of permanent unconsciousness, and to nominate a person to be your guardian should one ever be needed.
4. Designation of Standby Guardian - This form is used to appoint a standby guardian for a minor child or children according to Georgia Code Title 29, Chapter 2, Article 1, Part 4.
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2017
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.