Georgia Petition for Leave to Convey or Encumber Property Previously Set Aside as Year's Support
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is a petition to the court for leave to convey or encumber property previously set aside as year's support. A surviving spouse who participated in the award or the guardian of the property of a minor child who participated in the award may file this form.
- View Georgia Petition for Year's Support
- View Georgia Petition for Temporary Letters of Administration
- View Georgia Court Forms for Petition for Letters of Administration with Will Annexed - Will Previously Probated
- View Georgia Petition for Letters of Administration with Will Annexed - Will Previously Probated
- View Georgia Interrogatories to Witness to Will
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.