The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Description landlord warranty
This office lease form states that the landlord is the owner of the property, and the landlord, or the person acting on behalf of the landlord, has the power and authority to enter into a lease.
- View Guarantor Waiver Which Avoids Release of Guarantor by Reason of the Tenant Discharge Release or Bankruptcy
- View Subordination and Deferral of the Guarantors Claims Against the Tenant
- View Provision of Guaranty Stating that it is Unaffected by Any Waiver or Forbearance by Landlord
- View Authority of Signatory to Bind the Guarantor
- View Tenant Letter of Credit in Lieu of a Security Deposit
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.