Agreement of Purchase and Sale of Business - Short Form
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form involves the sale of a small business. This form is a generic example that may be referred to when preparing such a form for your particular state. It is for illustrative purposes only. Local laws should be consulted to determine any specific requirements for such a form in a particular jurisdiction.
- View Agreement for Sale of Business Including Compliance with Bulk Sales Act and Seller to Finance Part of Purchase Price
- View Agreement for Sale of Business by Sole Proprietorship with Closing in Escrow to Comply with Bulk Sales Law
- View General Form of Agreement for Sale of Business by Sole Proprietor - Asset Purchase Agreement
- View Agreement for Purchase of Business Assets from a Corporation
- View Sale of Assets of Corporation with No Necessity to Comply with Bulk Sales Laws
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.