Notice to Buyer of Seller's Intention to Make Installment Deliveries
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
In general, the seller is bound to deliver the quantity of goods stipulated in the contract, neither too many nor too few goods. On the other hand, the nature of the contract itself may not call for delivery of an exact quantity, and the use of the words about, estimated, more or less, and the like, with reference to the quantity of goods to be delivered, indicates that precision in quantity is not intended, and allows for some variation in the quantity mentioned.
- View Notice of Demand for Assurance of Performance Due to Delegation of Performance of Agreement
- View Notice by Assignee of Intent to Perform Duties of Sales Agreement
- View Notice of Demand for Assurance of Performance and an Indemnity Bond
- View Notice of Defects in Goods After Acceptance
- View Notice from One Party to Contract to Other Party of Intention to Terminate Agreement Pursuant to Terms of Agreement
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.