South Dakota 3 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Lease Terminated
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This 3 day Notice to Pay Rent or Lease Terminated form is used by a Landlord to order the Tenant to either pay the overdue rent by a stated deadline or move out of the dwelling by the expiration of the time period. (Note: If a written agreement provides for a longer notice, use the notice length stated in the agreement). "Residential" includes a house, apartment or condo. If the Tenant fails to pay or move out by the deadline, the landlord may begin eviction proceedings in court. If the Landlord does not elect to proceed with termination or eviction but instead agrees to accept rent after the termination date stated in the Notice, the lease is generally reinstated.
- View South Dakota Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with No Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View South Dakota Letter from Tenant to Landlord about Insufficient Notice to Terminate Rental Agreement
- View South Dakota Letter from Tenant to Landlord containing Notice of termination for landlord's noncompliance with possibility to cure
- View South Dakota Notice of Breach of Written Lease for Violating Specific Provisions of Lease with Right to Cure for Residential Property from Landlord to Tenant
- View South Dakota Agreed Written Termination of Lease by Landlord and Tenant
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.