Deed Limited Partnership
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview pennsylvania corporation form
Description special deed limited
This form is a Special Warranty Deed where the Grantor is a corporation and the Grantee is a limited partnership. Grantor conveys and specially warrants the described property to the Grantee. The Grantor only warrants and will defend the property only as to claims of persons claiming by, through or under Grantor, but not otherwise. This deed complies with all state statutory laws.
- View Pennsylvania Special Warranty Deed from an Individual to a Corporation with a Reserved Life Estate
- View Pennsylvania Special Warranty Deed - Three Individuals to Two Individuals
- View Pennsylvania Special Warranty Deed - Two Individuals to One Individual
- View Pennsylvania Special Warranty Deed - Individual to Two Individuals
- View Pennsylvania Special Warranty Deed - Corporation to Corporation
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need special warranty limited, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.