Minnesota M Form
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is one of the Uniform Conveyancing Blanks developed by Minnesota Uniform Conveyancing Blanks Commission pursuant to Minnesota Code Section 507.09. These forms, which pertain to the transfer of legal title of property from one person to another, or the granting of an encumbrance such as a mortgage or a lien, have been approved by the Commissioner of Commerce. The form is available here in PDF format.
- View Minnesota Guardian's Deed - To Joint Tenants - UCBC Form 14-M
- View Minnesota Guardian's Deed - UCBC Form 13-M
- View Minnesota Mortgage Deed - Assignment of Rent Clause - Individual To Individual - UCBC Form 44-M
- View Minnesota Mortgage Deed - Assignment of Rent Clause - Individual To Corporation - UCBC Form 45-M
- View Minnesota Decree of Descent - UCBC Form 70.2.3
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.