Minnesota Order of Complete Settlement of Estate And Order of Distribution - UCBC Form 70.2.2
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This form is one of the Uniform Conveyancing Blanks developed by Minnesota Uniform Conveyancing Blanks Commission pursuant to Minnesota Code Section 507.09. These forms, which pertain to the transfer of legal title of property from one person to another, or the granting of an encumbrance such as a mortgage or a lien, have been approved by the Commissioner of Commerce.
- View Minnesota Order of Complete Settlement of Estate And Decree of Distribution - UCBC Form 70.2.1
- View Minnesota Final Decree of Summary Assignment or Distribution - UCBC Form 70.2.5
- View Minnesota Decree of Descent - Omitted Property - Incorrectly Described Property - UCBC Form 70.2.4
- View Minnesota Decree of Descent - UCBC Form 70.2.3
- View Minnesota Decree of Distribution of Exempt Estate - UCBC Form 89-M
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.