Get ME Petition For Reconsideration 2019
Maine Revenue Services Petition for ReconsiderationCASE #Petition must be filed within 60 days after you receive the Notice of Assessment, Letter of Denial or other determination. www.maine.gov/revenue.
How It Works
How to fill out and sign reimbursement online?
Experience all the benefits of submitting and completing legal forms on the internet. With our platform completing ME Petition For Reconsideration only takes a matter of minutes. We make that possible by giving you access to our feature-rich editor effective at altering/correcting a document?s initial textual content, adding unique boxes, and e-signing.
Fill out ME Petition For Reconsideration in just a few minutes by following the recommendations below:
- Pick the document template you need from our library of legal forms.
- Select the Get form button to open it and start editing.
- Complete the required fields (they are marked in yellow).
- The Signature Wizard will allow you to add your electronic signature right after you?ve finished imputing details.
- Put the relevant date.
- Check the whole template to make sure you have filled in all the information and no corrections are needed.
- Hit Done and download the resulting document to your gadget.
Send the new ME Petition For Reconsideration in a digital form as soon as you finish completing it. Your data is well-protected, since we adhere to the latest security criteria. Join numerous satisfied users that are already completing legal forms right from their houses.
USLegal fulfills industry-leading security and compliance standards.
#1 Internet-trusted security seal. Ensures that a website is free of malware attacks.
The highest level of recognition among eCommerce customers.
Guarantees that a business meets BBB accreditation standards in the US and Canada.
Highest customer reviews on one of the most highly-trusted product review platforms.