The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview florida not married
This package contains two wills for unmarried persons living together with minor children. It is designed for persons that, although not married, desire to execute mutual wills leaving some of their property to the other and that have minor children. Instructions are also included.
The wills must be signed in the presence of two witnesses, not related to you or named in the wills. If your state has adopted a self-proving affidavit statute, a state specific self-proving affidavit is also included and requires the presence of a notary public to sign the wills.
- View Florida Mutual Wills containing Last Will and Testaments for Unmarried Persons living together with No Children
- View Florida Mutual Wills Package of Last Wills and Testaments for Unmarried Persons living together with Adult Children
- View Florida Last Will and Testament for other Persons
- View Florida Legal Last Will and Testament Form with All Property to Trust called a Pour Over Will
- View Florida Complex Will with Credit Shelter Marital Trust for Large Estates
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.