District of Columbia Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package contains essential life documents, information on how to organize life documents and other products. The documents in this package are State Specific.
This package contains the following forms:1. Last Will
2. Statutory General Power of Attorney - General, Durable, Limited
3. Statutory Power of Attorney for Health Care
4. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
5. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Bonus financial forms!
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Statutory General Power of Attorney - General, Durable, Limited - This Power of Attorney is a statutory form which means it has been approved by the state legislature. It provides for the appointment of an attorney-in-fact for various matters, including property, finances, real estate, business, banking, litigation and many more options. You may use this form to create a "limited" power of attorney. There is also a provision to make the power of attorney "durable."
3. Statutory Power of Attorney for Health Care - This Statutory Power of Attorney for Health Care gives the person you designate as your agent/attorney in fact the power to make health care decisions for you. Your agent must act consistently with your desires as stated in this Power of Attorney. This document gives your agent the power to consent to your doctor not giving treatment or stopping treatment necessary to keep you alive. You have the right to make health care decisions for yourself as long as you can give informed consent. No treatment may be given over your objection and health care necessary to keep you alive may not be stopped or withheld if you object.
4. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
5. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets -This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2017
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.