California Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package contains essential life documents, information on how to organize life documents and other products. The documents in this package are State Specific.
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately
3. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care including living will
4. Uniform Statutory Power of Attorney - Property - Finances - Section 4401
5. Statutory Notice Required for Printed Durable POA Forms
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Detail Information on each form:
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Statutory Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care - This form is a durable power of attorney for health care pursuant to California Probate Code Section 4701. The principal must list his/her desires, special provisions, and limitations. The principal may also use this form if he/she wants to limit the term of the durable power of attorney.
4. Uniform Statutory Power of Attorney - Property - Finances - Section 4401 - This form is a Uniform Statutory Form of Power of Attorney for California for property, finances and other powers you specify. It also provides that it can be durable.
5. Statutory Notice Required for Printed Durable POA Forms - This Notice is required on a printed form of a durable power of attorney that is sold or otherwise distributed in California for use by a person who does not have the advice of legal counsel. It shall be in not less than 10-point boldface type or a reasonable equivalent. This notice is not required for the Uniform Statutory Power of Attorney form.
6. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
7. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.