Arkansas Uniform Act
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
Free Preview Arkansas Revised
Description Arkansas Anatomical
This Revised Uniform Anatomical Gift Act Donation is pursuant to state statute, which designates the specific body parts and organs an individual wishes to donate at the time of death. This form should be notarized after being witnessed by two witnesses, at least one of whom has no interest in the person's property.
The following persons may complete this form:
(1) the donor, if the donor is an adult or if the donor is a minor and is:
(A) emancipated; or
(B) authorized under state law to apply for a driver's license because the donor is at least sixteen (16) years of age;
(2) an agent of the donor, unless the power of attorney for health care or other record prohibits the agent from making an anatomical gift;
(3) a parent of the donor, if the donor is an unemancipated minor; or
(4) the donor's guardian.
How To Fill Out Donation Pursuant To The Arkansas Revised Uniform Anatomical Gift Act?
Using Donation Pursuant to the Arkansas Revised Uniform Anatomical Gift Act templates created by professional lawyers enables you to stay away from headaches when filling out documents. Simply download the form from our website, fill it out, and ask an attorney to verify it. It, can help you save far more time and costs than looking for a legal professional to prepare a file from the beginning for you would.
If you’ve already bought a US Legal Forms subscription, just log in to your account and go back to the form web page. Find the Download button near the templates you are looking over. Right after downloading a document, you will discover your saved samples in the My Forms tab.
When you don’t have a subscription, that's not a big problem. Just follow the steps below to sign up for your account online, get, and fill out your Donation Pursuant to the Arkansas Revised Uniform Anatomical Gift Act template:
- Recheck and make certain that you’re downloading the correct state-specific form.
- Utilize the Preview function and look at the description (if available) to know if you need this specific template and if you do, simply click Buy Now.
- Find another template using the Search field if necessary.
- Select a subscription that meets your needs.
- Get started with your bank card or PayPal.
- Select a file format and download your document.
After you have done all of the steps above, you'll have the ability to complete, create a hard copy, and sign the Donation Pursuant to the Arkansas Revised Uniform Anatomical Gift Act sample. Don't forget to double-check all inserted data for correctness before submitting it or mailing it out. Minimize the time you spend on completing documents with US Legal Forms!
Review Package Review Package
All forms provided by US Legal Forms, the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need Arkansas Revised Act, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Arkansas Anatomical Act Form Popularity
Arkansas Uniform Gift Other Form Names
The Revised Act FAQ
How many states have adopted the Uniform Anatomical Gift Act?
What was the purpose of the creation of the Uniform Anatomical Gift Act?
What is the Uniform Anatomical Gift Act quizlet?
What are the provisions of the Uniform Anatomical Gift Act?
Which law governs organ donation in all 50 states?
What is the purpose of the Uniform Anatomical Gift Act?
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.