Arkansas Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package contains essential life documents, information on how to organize life documents and other products. The documents in this package are State Specific.
This package contains the following forms:
1. Last Will
2. Health Care Declarations
3. Statutory Form Power of Attorney for Property
4. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Detail Information on each form:
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. Health Care Declarations - Two Forms - Living Will - Statutory - These forms allow a physician to make medical decisions for a patient when either he/she becomes unconscious and/or terminally ill, and cannot make decisions regarding their medical care.
3. Statutory Form Power of Attorney for Property - Durable Provisions - This is a statutory form that is a general, durable and/or limited power of attorney, depending on how you use it. It grants your attorney in fact (your agent) VERY broad powers with regard to your property and finances. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services.
4. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finance Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
- View Arkansas Organizing your Personal Assets Package
- View Arkansas Life Documents Planning Package with Organizer, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will
- View Arkansas Essential Legal Life Documents for Baby Boomers
- View Arkansas Essential Legal Life Documents for Newlyweds
- View Arkansas Essential Legal Life Documents for Military Personnel
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.