Alaska Life Documents Planning Package, including Will, Power of Attorney and Living Will
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
The Legal Life Documents Personal Planning Package contains essential life documents, information on how to organize life documents and other products. The documents in this package are State Specific.
This package contains the following forms:
(1) Last Will
(2) General Durable Power of Attorney
(3) Statutory Form of Durable Power of Attorney
(4) Statutory Equivalent of Living Will
(5) Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets
(6) Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets
Detail Information on each form:
1. Last Will - Complete this form to detail in writing your wishes regarding who is to receive your property at death and who will administer your estate. It also enables you to appoint trustees or guardians, if applicable.
2. General Durable Power of Attorney for Property and Finances Effective Immediately - This General Durable Power of Attorney is a general, durable power of attorney which is effective IMMEDIATELY. The powers granted to an Agent in this Power of Attorney are very broad. This Power of Attorney does NOT provide for health care services. This form complies with all applicable state statutory laws.
3. Statutory Form of Durable Power of Attorney - General, Limited, Durable - includes Healthcare - This Power of Attorney is a statutory form which means it has been approved by the state legislature. It provides for the appointment of an attorney-in-fact for various matters, which you select, including property, finances, real estate, business, banking, litigation and many more options. This form is to be signed in front of a notary public and acknowledged. Note: Do not alter this statutory form other than to include the optional provisions listed. Only complete it as desired. This form is based on Alaska Statutes 13.26.332. It can be limited by the powers you select to give your agent. You may also select for the form to be durable, which means that it continues if you become incompetent.
4. Statutory Advance Health Care Directive - This statutory advance health care directive has been enacted by Alaska Acts - Chapter 83 of 2004 and contains five parts relating to: Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care Decisions, Instructions for Health Care, Anatomical Gift at Death, Mental Health Treatment, and Primary Physician Designation.
5. Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheets - This Estate Planning Questionnaire and Worksheet form is for completing information relevant to an estate. It contains questions for personal and financial information. You may use this form for client interviews. It is also ideal for a person to complete to view their overall financial situation for estate planning purposes.
6. Personal Planning Information and Document Inventory Worksheets - This form enables you to document matters relevant to your life and personal planning such as the location of your important legal documents, relatives names, contact information, medical information, financial asset inventory and more.
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.