Alaska 30 Day
The Forms Professionals Trust! ™
This 30-Day Notice to Terminate Month to Month Lease - Residential - Landlord to Tenant form is for use by a Landlord to terminate a month-to-month residential lease. Residential includes a house, apartment or condo. Unless a written agreement provides otherwise, the Landlord does not have to have a reason for terminating the Lease in this manner, other than a desire to end the lease. A month-to-month lease is one which continues from month-to-month unless either party chooses to terminate. Unless a written agreement provides for a longer notice, 30 days notice is required prior to termination in this state. The notice must be given to the Tenant within at least 30 days prior to the termination date. The form indicates that the Landlord has chosen to terminate the lease, and states the deadline date by which the Tenant must vacate the premises. For additional information, see the Law Summary.
- View Alaska 10 Day Notice to Landlord of Termination for Recurring Material Noncompliance for Residential from Tenant to Landlord
- View Alaska 24 Hour Notice of Landlord's Intent to Enter Premises for Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Alaska 14 Day Notice to Terminate Week-to-Week Lease for Residential from Landlord to Tenant
- View Alaska 14 Day Notice to Terminate Week-to-Week Lease for Residential property from Tenant to Landlord
- View Alaska 15 Day Notice to Recover or Forfeit Abandoned Personal Property for Residential from Landlord to Tenant
All forms provided by U.S. Legal Forms, Inc.™, (USLF), the nations leading legal forms publisher. When you need a legal form, don't accept anything less than the USlegal™ brand. "The Forms Professionals Trust ™
Gold Award 2006-2018
BEST Legal Forms Company
11 Year Winner in all Categories:
Forms, Features, Customer Service
and Ease of Use.