Wisconsin Deed Forms
U.S. Legal Forms™, Inc. provides Wisconsin for all your needs, including warranty deeds, quitclaim deeds, special warranty deeds and others. Deeds are provided for individuals, corporations, Limited Liability Companies and husband and wife. vary from State to State and the requirements are vastly different. We provide attorneys and you with the correct valid form. Free Previews available. All forms are available in Word format. "Grantor" means the seller.
- Warranty Deed - Corporate Grantor
- Warranty Deed - Husband and Wife as Grantors
- Warranty Deed - Husband as Grantor
- Warranty Deed - Individual as Grantor
- Warranty Deed - Two Individuals as Grantors
- Quitclaim Deed - Corporation Grantor
- Quitclaim Deed - Husband and Wife as Grantors
- Quitclaim Deed - Husband as Grantor
- Quitclaim Deed - Individual as Grantor
- Quitclaim Deed - Two Individuals as Grantors
- Warranty and Quitclaim Deeds to a Trust - Any type Grantor
Important: Some States
require additonal forms to be completed and recorded at the same time the
deed is recorded.
The additonal forms needed in Wisconsin are: The deed must be accompanied by the Wisconsin Real Estate Transfer Return Form. The instructions to this form may be found at: http://www.revenue.wi.gov/ust/pe-500a.pdf . The actual real estate transfer form (Form PA-500) may be obtained from the Wisconsin Department of Revenue. Real Estate Transfer Return (Form PE-500) is not available to download due to paper size and scanning requirements.
Exemptions for real property taxes may be applied for using the following form: http://www.revenue.wi.gov/forms/govexmpt/pr-230.pdf. See code section 70.11 entitled Property exempted from taxation for exemptions.