New Hampshire

U.S. Legal Forms™, Inc. provides New Hampshire for all your needs, including warranty deeds, quitclaim deeds, special warranty deeds and others.  Deeds are provided for individuals, corporations, Limited Liability Companies and husband and wife.  vary from State to State and the requirements are vastly different.  We provide attorneys and you with the correct valid form.  Free Previews available.  All forms are available in Word format. "Grantor" means the seller.

****Special Offer****: For a limited time, answer a few questions to help us locate the Deed for your situation and receive it for only $24.95. Learn More

Husband and/or Wife as Grantor(s)(Sellers)

Corporation as Grantor(Seller)

Individual(s) as Grantor(s)(Sellers)

Transfer Tax

View all New Hampshire Warranty Deeds
View all New Hampshire Quitclaim Deeds

Important:  Supporting Documents needed in New Hampshire - Some States require additonal forms to be completed and recorded at the same time the deed is recorded. 
The additonal form needed in New Hampshire is discussed below:

  1. Declaration of Consideration (Not required if exemption stated on deed)
    A Real estate Transfer Tax Declaration of Consideration must be filed with the New Hampshire Department of Revenue. This form may be accessed at the following website address:
  2. Also, an ORIGINAL Form PA-34, Real Estate Transfer Questionnaire, must be filed with the Department of Revenue within 30 days from the recording of the deed.  Because of the scanning procedure and document processing system of the PA-34, only an ORIGINAL Form PA-34 is acceptable. Therefore, downloadable or photocopied PA-34s, even those that bear original signatures, will not be accepted.  Please contact the department directly at 603-271-2687 to obtain an ORIGINAL Form PA-34.  A copy of the PA-34 must also be filed with the local assessing officials of the municipality where the property is located. To learn more about exceptions to the real property transfer tax in New Hampshire, please see:

>Return to top

Other New Hampshire Real Estate Forms

>Return to top


Real Estate Deeds Law and Legal Definition